UNIMY Shuttle Bus Services will be operating again, starting on 15 March 2021. These free shuttle bus services are only open and available for our UNIMY students & staff who stayed at the selected and identified apartments & condominiums around Cyberjaya. The shuttle bus will have 6 pick-up and drop-off points for this February 2021 semester.
To use the shuttle bus services, students are required to adhere to the SOP and Rules & Regulations shown/informed by the Student Affairs Department (CSE) upon boarding the shuttle bus before departing to any destination during the MCO.
Rules & Regulations:
1. Students MUST produce their Student ID to gain entry into the bus.
2. Students are required to wear a mask. The bus driver has the right to HOLD any student from using the bus if they are not wearing the mask.
3. Students must also scan their body temperature & the 'My Sejahtera' code provided before entering the bus.
4. Students should minimize interaction and chattering when riding on the bus.
5. The bus driver reserves the right to refuse entry to non-compliant students.
6. Disciplinary action will be taken against students who do not abide by the Terms & Conditions.
*Note: Students are advised to plan their journey accordingly by following the bus schedule. No special request will be entertained for individual timing.
For more details on the bus schedule, please check the attachment provided. This schedule is subject to change without prior notice.