All SPM student with 5 credits and above are entitled to apply this package.
Diploma with living allowances
All registered diploma students are entitled to receive RM200 per month for their living allowances.
High Achievers’ Scholarships
UNIMY is committed to provide quality higher education to all students. The University extends this opportunity for deserving students to unleash their full potential via a merit-based scholarship to help them pursue their dream.
- Foundation: up to 50% fee waiver
- Degree: up to 30% fee waiver.
- Diploma to Degree : up to RM 10,000 cash rebate.
More scholarships & Bursaries are also available.
UNIMY Continuing Students Bursary
Fees Waived: RM 2,000
Fees Waived: 10%
External Financial Aid
PTPTN provides education loans to students pursuing their diploma and first degree in local institutions of higher learning.
How to apply:
Application can be made through Bahagian Hal Ehwal Pelajar(HEP), Department in the respective IPT (Institution of Higher Learning) or Apply through PTPTN at http://www.ptptn.gov.my/gateway/
Hotline: 03-2193 3000
Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional
Tingkat Bawah, Menara PTPTN,
Blok D, Megan Avenue II,
No.12, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng,
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
This scheme allows EPF members to withdraw from their Account II to pay for their children’s or their own education in local or overseas higher education institutions.
How to apply:
Withdrawal application forms can be obtained from any EPF State Office or branch or downloaded from the EPF website. Please contact Registry Department for further assistance.
Tabung Amanah Zakat UNIMY
Tabung Amanah Zakat UNIMY is one of the financial aids available for UNIMY’s students. This financial aid scheme is open for Muslim students that fall under Asnaf Zakat categories namely Fakir, Miskin and Fisabillillah.
The list of financial aids are:-
- Tuition Fees
- Tuition fee for one (1) year of study or three (3) semesters.
- This fund will be credited directly to UNIMY’s bank account based on the approved amount.
- Stipend aid is to cater for student basic needs such as daily meals for one (1) year of study.
- This aid will be credited directly to the student bank account two (2) times a year for every 6 months.
- General Education Aids
- Open to all UNIMY Muslim students.
- The aid is one off payment to cover student needs such as tuition fees, learning aids and any emergencies etc.
- Accommodation Allowance
- Accommodation allowance is to ease students’ burden of paying monthly rent for one (1) year of study.
- This aid will be credited directly to the student’s bank account 2 times a year every 6 months
Zakat Brochure Form
Kalkulator Kelayakan Agihan Zakat
Endowment Trust Fund UNIMY
Endowment Trust Fund establishment is an alternative source of financial support to all UNIMY’s needy community.
The list of financial support that can be applied for is as follows:
- Students’ Welfares
- Provides financial support for student’s tuition fees, living allowance, accommodation allowance.
- This financial support is focusing on the B40 family group.
- Students’ Development Programs
- Offering certification programs, relevant seminar/short courses and personal development activities.
- Natural Disaster Recovery
- Offering assistance to students and staff during natural disaster such as flood, fire and health pandemic or any other natural calamity.
Why Choose UNIMY
Located in the Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC) of Cyberjaya, students will benefit from an exceptional academic experience set within the well-renowned science, technology, and innovation hub. UNIMY’s lecturers are comprised of a diverse group of experts from the various industries with specialisations in UNIMY’s eight focus areas. Our ethos of high-quality teaching and learning, leading edge curriculum and work readiness skills, combined with a vibrant student experience will be the key to unlocking your true potential. This is where you will gain fundamental knowledge and practical experience, as well as become competent enough to take on the challenges that come with IR 4.0.
The teaching & learning, as well as research are driven by and relevant to the industry.
8 Focus Areas, 13 Programmes
Specifically tailored to prepare students for Industry 4.0, encompassing all the leading and emerging digital technology areas.
UNIMY lecturers with industry experience and exploiting transformative teaching and learning approaches and techniques.
UNIMY strives to present itself with international character in terms of students, staff, and research through enriched international collaborations.
Leading Edge Curriculum
Benchmarked against best practices of top-notch global IT schools, UNIMY assures a high-quality standard of its education, in terms of contents and delivery.
100% Graduate Employabilty
All our students are employed within 6 months after graduation with competitive salary.