MASTER IN COMPUTING
KPT/JPS (N/481/7/0805)02/23 | MQA/PA 9387
Full time 2 Years - 3 Years, Part time 3 Years - 4 Years
Registration is open throughout the year
This programme enables outstanding students to develop expertise in particular areas of computer science, capable of producing innovative ideas toward solving problems and fulfilling the need of the number of skilled researchers nationwide.
BSc in computing or science & technology: CGPA > 3.00
BSc in computing or science & technology: 2.5 <= CGPA <= 3.0 (applications will be considered on an individual basis)
BSc in computing or science & technology: CGPA < 2.5 (with minimum 5 years relevant industry experience)
English Language Requirements
FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
IGCSE: Minimum pass; OR
MUET: Minimum band 3; OR
IELTS: Minimum band 5.0; OR
TOEFL: Minimum score of 550; OR
Any equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government
** Validity of test results:
-MUET: 5 years
-IELTS & TOEFL: 2 years
We are Hiring
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our team.
Full Time PhD & Master Vacancies with allowances (URGENT FILL UP).
AI & Analytics Postgraduate Researcher
Industry Research Project Title : AI/Predictive Analytics for Smart Maintenance of Downstream Plant Operation in Oil & Gas Sector. (PhD Computing 1x Position + Master of Science - computer science 2x Position).
This project is sponsored by Serba Dinamik Group Bhd.
This Industry research project will focus into development :-
- To develop a Core AI/ Predictive Analytics engine based on data-driven problem solving integrate with existing Smart Maintenance solutions.
- Develop intelligent AI systems which comply with HS&E procedures and requirement.
- Develop intelligent AI systems which will focus less time spent on brute-force information extraction and validation.
- A Malaysian;
- Familiar and experience in developing AI/Analytics solutions using KERAS, TensorFlow, Python, R, SAS, Tableau.
- Has completed MSc. in the relevant and related field (Data Analytics/Computer Science/Systems Engineering) with a minimum CGPA of 3.00; (For PhD computing candidates Placement).
- Has completed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant and related field (Data Analytics/Computer Science/Systems Engineering) with a minimum CGPA of 3.00; (Master by Research student placement).
Industry working experience in the relevant and related field of not less than 3 years with minimum CGPA of 2.75;
Research experience in the relevant and related field of not less than 3 years with 2 journal publications with minimum CGPA of 2.75; and
Able to travel as much as the job requires
Benefits: Allowance up to RM 2,500 monthly (PhD) OR RM2,000 (Master). Upon successful and completion of the project, candidate will be awarded with Master or Doctoral Degree.
Interested candidates to email CV to
Dr. Mohammad Shahir at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Dr. Nor Akmar Mohd Yahya at email@example.com .
Upon completing this course, students can proceed to pursue further study in the following courses:
Data warehouse consultant
User interface designer