Digital Business and Management, Corporate Governance and Risk Management
Achievement, Publications, Conferences
1. Chartered Accountant “CA(M)” member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants(“MIA”) since 1996.
2. Certified Internal Auditor (“CIA”), a professional qualification obtained in 2002 and accredited by The Institute of Internal Auditors Inc., USA, a credential that is recognized worldwide.
3. Chartered Member of The Institute of Internal Auditors- Malaysia (“CMIIA”) since 1994.
4. A Sub-committee member of Professional Practice Committee (“PPC”) of The Institute of Internal Auditors-Malaysia(IIA-M) from August 2003-July 2005.
5. Qualified Internal Quality Assessor/Validator certified by The Institute of Internal Auditors Inc. which was obtained in October 2003.
Assoc Prof Mohammad Kamal Mohd Rathi was a graduate of UiTM Shah Alam (formerly known as Institut Teknologi MARA, Shah Alam) with an Advanced Diploma in Accountancy. He later pursued his professional qualification in internal auditing and gained the qualification as a Certified Internal Auditor from the Institute of Internal Auditors Inc., USA. He then pursued his studies in INCEIF, Kuala Lumpur and graduated with a Masters in Islamic Finance Practice. He is also a Chartered Accountant member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants. He has a demonstrated history of working experience as the Head of Internal Audit and Chief Financial Officer in several industries such as Healthcare, Property Development, Leasing, Construction, Retail & Manufacturing.
Take the Next
Contact us today for more information or to apply
for a programme.