1. Certified as Technologist by the Board of Technologist Malaysia since
2. Chairman of Disaster Recovery Institute, Malaysia, 2019-2020.
3. Member of Board of Governors, University Malaysia of Computer
Science and Engineering, 2020.
4. Member of Advisory Working Group (National Visioning and Securing
the State) for the Commonwealth Partnership in Technology
Management, UK from 2018 – 2020.
5. Coordinator for TechCamp Namibia, a collaborative project between
US Dept of States International Information Program Bureau,
Washington D.C. and the Namibia University of Science and
6. Namibia Business Innovation Council (NBIC) Advisory Board
member for 2014-2016.
7. Consultant to the Prime Minister’s Office of Namibia on cybersecurity
management of eGovernment Application and Flagship 2015-2016.
8. President of the Information Security Professional Association
9. Industry Advisory Panel for the Information & Communication
Technology (ICT)/ Business Information Systems (BIS) undergraduate
degree programs of PETRONAS Technology University (UTP), Malaysia
10. Industrial Advisor for the Faculty of Information Science and
Technology, Malaysian Multimedia University (2011-2014)
11. Adjunct Professor at the Malaysia University of Technology
12. Industry/Programme Advisor for the faculty of Computer
Science and the faculty of Mathematics the University Putra
Malaysia (2012 – 2013).
13. Industry Advisor for the setting up of the Global Cyber Security
Academy between the National University of Malaysia and the
CyberSecurity Malaysia, a government link company (2011 – 2012).
14. Chairman of the Asia Pacific Computer Emergency Response
Team (2007-2009). Members include Australia, Japan, Korea,
Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Brunei
15. Founding Chairman of the OIC Computer Emergency Response
Team Task Force (2006-2011)