1. N.A.M. Yahya, W.H. Lim, K.D. Dambul, S.W. Phang, H. Ahmad, R. Zakaria, F.R. Mahamd Adikan, Fabrication and characterization of a dual-layer multiple refractive index benzocyclobutene polymer platform for integrated optical devices, Optical Materials, Volume 34, Issue 11, September 2012. Pages 1735-1741, ISSN 0925-3467, 10.1016/j.optmat.2012.03.034.
2. Amirjan Nawabjan, Ahmad Sharmi Abdullah, Mohd Haniff Ibrahim, Norazan Mohd Kassim, Faisal Rafiq Mahamd Adikan, NorAkmar Mohd Yahya, Lim Weng Hong, Single-mode ridge waveguides based on vinyltriethoxysilane hybrid sol-gel material, Optik – International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, Available online 8 March 2013, ISSN 0030-4026, 10.1016/j.ijleo.2013.01.002.
3. Nor Akmar Mohd Yahya, Mohd Rashid Yusof Hamid, Siti Azlida Ibrahim, Boon Hoong Ong, Norizah Abdul Rahman, Ahmad Rifqi Md Zain, Mohd Adzir Mahdi, Mohd Hanif Yaacob, Hydrogen Gas Sensing Using Optical Fiber-Based on MnO2 Nanostructures, Sens Actuators B: Chemical, Feb 2017.
4. Nor Akmar Mohd Yahya, Siti Azlida Ibrahim, Norizah Abdul Rahman, Mohd Adzir Mahdi, Mohd Hanif Yaacob, “Metal Oxide Based Optical Fiber For Methane Gas Detection”, The Pertanika Journal of Scholarly Research Reviews, UPM, Vol 3(2), pp. 97-101, 2017.
6. NF Idris, NAM Yahya, MH Yaacob, AH Idris, SW Harun, N Saidin, “Optical fiber coated Zinc Oxide (ZnO) nanorods decorated with Palladium (Pd) for hydrogen sensing”, Optical Materials, Vol.96, 109291, 2019.
NAM Yahya, MRY Hamid, BH Ong, NA Rahman, MA Mahdi, MH Yaacob, “H2 Gas Sensor Based on Pd/ZnO Nanostructures Deposited on Tapered Optical Fiber”, IEEE Sensors Journal, Dec 2019.
7. AH Ismail, NAM Yahya, MH Yaacob, MA Mahdi, Y Sulaiman, “Optical ammonia gas sensor of poly (3, 4-polyethylene dioxythiophene), polyaniline and polypyrrole: A comparative study”, Synthetic Metals, Vol. 260, 116294, Feb 2020.
8. Abdul Hadi Ismail, Nor Akmar Mohd Yahya, Mohd Adzir Mahdi, Mohd Hanif Yaacob, Yusran Sulaiman, “Gasochromic response of optical sensing platform integrated with polyaniline and poly(3,4-ethylene dioxythiophene) exposed to NH3 gas”, Polymer, Vol. 192, 122313, March 2020.