Click HERE to apply online.
Use this handy checklist to understand how to complete your enrolment.
Both new and continuing students are responsible for their own enrolment and this site will guide you through the process.
Students with the intention to pursue their studies at UNIMY or are currently studying here may apply for financial assistance to support their studies either at foundation or undergraduate level.
Offer letter will be emailed after documents are verified. You will receive the Letter of Offer if you meet the eligibility criteria. You can confirm your enrolment, and the payments of RM700 for the registration fee.
Alternatively you can apply via walk in or download and print the UNIMY’s application form Click Here.
You may make an appointment with us by clicking here to find out more details.
1. All inclusive fee except for registration fee of RM 700. Payment upon registration which is neither refundable nor transferable.
2. All inclusive Fees are payable in advance. Full settlement of Yearly/ Monthly or Lump Sum Fees are required upon Registration or by the start date of intake and according to due dates for subsequent year.
3. All above payment does not include accommodation and professional certification examination fee. However, accommodation can be arranged upon request at the Centre for Student Experience Department or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. All payments in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) can be made in the form of cash, credit card, bank draft, cheque and telegraphic transfer:
(a) Payment can be made via JomPAY. The details are as follows:
Biller Code: 11171
Ref-1: < Name >
Ref-2: < MyKad/Passport >
JomPAY online at Internet and Mobile Banking with your Current, Savings and Credit Card account.
(b) For cash, payment is made payable at:
Finance Department, Block 12, Star Central @ Cyberjaya, Lingkaran Cyber Point Timur, Cyber 12, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
(c) For bank draft or cheque, payment is made payable as per the bank details below:
Account Name: BURSAR OF UNIMY
Bank: AmIslamic Bank
Account No: 2342 0220 08474
Swift Code: ARBKMYKL
(Please email the remittance advice proof of payment with student’s name as per MYKad, batch code and telephone contact number to the Admission Department at email@example.com upon payment)
5. Please refer to other terms and conditions stated in the application form.
FEBRUARY, APRIL, MAY & SEPTEMBER.
All applications for Foundation, Diploma, Degree & Post-Graduate programmes should be submitted in advance before the commencement of the intakes.