Click HERE to apply online.
Use this handy checklist to understand how to complete your enrolment.
Both new and continuing students are responsible for their own enrolment and this site will guide you through the process.
Students with the intention to pursue their studies at UNIMY or are currently studying here may apply for financial assistance to support their studies either at foundation or undergraduate level.
Offer letter will be emailed after documents are verified. You will receive the Letter of Offer if you meet the eligibility criteria. You can confirm your enrolment, and the payments of RM700 for the registration fee.
Alternatively you can apply via walk in or download and print the UNIMY’s application form Click Here.
You may make an appointment with us by clicking here to find out more details.
1. All-inclusive fee except for registration fee of RM700. Payment upon registration which is neither refundable nor transferable.
2. All-inclusive Fees are payable in advance. Full settlement of Monthly / Yearly All-inclusive Fees & Lump Sum are required upon registration or by the start date of intake and according to due dates for subsequent year. All fees payable are neither refundable nor transferable.
3. All above payment does not include accommodation and professional certification examination fee. However, accommodation can be arranged upon request at the Centre for Student Experience Department or email to: email@example.com.
4. Fees reflected in the “2021 Course Fees (Malaysian Student)” are applicable to new Malaysian Students registering for 2021 intakes only.
5. All payments in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) can be made in the form of credit card, bank draft, cheque and telegraphic transfer:
(a) Payment can be made via JomPAY. The details are as follows:
Biller Code: 11171
Ref-1: < Name >
Ref-2: < MyKad/Passport >
JomPAY online at Internet and Mobile Banking with your Current, Savings and Credit Card account.
(b) For bank draft or cheque, payment is made payable as per the bank details below:
Beneficiary Name : BURSAR OF UNIMY OR PRESTARIANG EDUCATION SDN. BHD.
Beneficiary’s Bank : Ambank Islamic Berhad
Beneficiary’s Bank Account No : 2342 0220 08474
(Please email the remittance advice proof of payment with student’s name as per MYKAD, batch code and telephone contact number to the Admission Department at upon payment)
6. Please refer to other terms and conditions stated in the application form.
FEBRUARY, APRIL, MAY & SEPTEMBER.
All applications for Foundation, Diploma, Degree & Post-Graduate programmes should be submitted in advance before the commencement of the intakes.