Assoc. Prof. Mohammad Kamal Mohammad Rathi
Master in Islamic Finance Practice (MIFP) INCEIF, Kuala Lumpur
Skills / Specialist
Accounting, Costing, Financial Management, Budgeting, Cash Flow Projections, Risk Management, Internal Auditing, Project Management and Hospital Project Development
Corporate Governance and Risk Management
1. Chartered Accountant “CA(M)” member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants(“MIA”) since 1996
2. Certified Internal Auditor (“CIA”), a professional qualification obtained in 2002 and accredited by The Institute of Internal Auditors Inc., USA, a credential that is recognized worldwide.
3. Chartered Member of The Institute of Internal Auditors- Malaysia (“CMIIA”) since 1994
4. A Sub-committee member of Professional Practice Committee (“PPC”) of The Institute of Internal Auditors-Malaysia(IIA-M) from August 2003-July 2005.
5. Qualified Internal Quality Assessor/Validator certified by The Institute of Internal Auditors Inc. which was obtained in October 2003.
Assoc Prof Mohammad Kamal Mohd Rathi was a graduate of UiTM Shah Alam(then known as Institut Teknologi MARA,Shah Alam) with Advanced Diploma in Accountancy(ADIA) in 1991. He later pursued his professional qualification in internal auditing and gained the qualification as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) in 2002 from the Institute of Internal Auditors Inc (IIA) USA. He then pursued his studies in INCEIF , Kuala Lumpur and graduated with Master in Islamic Finance Practice (MIFP) in 2019. He is also a Chartered Accountant(CA) member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants(MIA). He has a demonstrated history of working experience as the Head of Internal Audit and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in several industries such as Healthcare, Property Development, Leasing, Construction, Retail & Manufacturing.