UNIMY Get Students Scheme (UNIMY-GSS)
What is UNIMY Get Students Scheme (UNIMY-GSS)?
The UNIMY-GSS is a scheme that provides an opportunity for UNIMY Staff, Current Student, Alumni and Adopted School to enroll new students to UNIMY.
Who is eligible under this UNIMY-GSS?
- UNIMY Staff – full time UNIMY Academic Staff and Administrative Staff with Permanent, Contract or Part-time status, EXCEPT those working at the Marketing and Student Admission.
- UNIMY Current Students – Local and international UNIMY students with “Active” status who are studying full-time or part-time at UNIMY. Students who has postponed or are suspended from their studies are not eligible to participate in this scheme.
- UNIMY Alumni – Local and international UNIMY alumni who is registered under UNIMY Alumni and Career Center and have no outstanding debts with UNIMY.
- UNIMY Adopted School – Local and international UNIMY adopted school who is registered under UNIMY Adopted School programme.
Who are the prospective student (referee) that can be enrolled under UNIMY-GSS?
Prospective student (referee) must be NEW local or international students, who have never studied in UNIMY. He/She should also have a strong financial ability for the payment of tuition fees, student pass fees (International admission) and other payments related to their admission to study in UNIMY.
What is the level of study for prospective student (referee) who can be enrolled under UNIMY-GSS?
Prospective student (referee) from Undergraduate and Postgraduate programme.
How to start?
- Scan the QR Code for UNIMY-GSS Application.
- Referral must completely fill up the online form.
- Referral & Referee will be interviewed by a representative from the Marketing & Admission Department.
- Upon successful, both Referral & Referee will be directed to the next process; UNIMY-GSS Claim.
Referee will need to complete the UNIMY-GSS Claim information by uploading :
- Copy of his/her Offer Letter
- Copy of his/her Semester Fee Payment Receipt / UMS Ledger
- The incentive will only be paid once the referee has registered and paid in full the tuition fees for the first semester as required by each programme.
- Marketing & Admission Department will issuing the approval memo and submit to UNIMY Finance Office for payment process.
- All application submitted will be subjected to verification and Marketing & Admission Department shall reject any claims found to have false information.
What is the method of payment for the incentive under UNIMY-GSS?
The incentive will be paid in two stages for the amount exceeding RM1000 ; RM500.00 (minimum) for the current semester and the remaining balance will be paid during the upcoming semester for Local / International Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
If a student registers in the current semester but does not register in the upcoming semester or withdraws from his studies, UNIMY will not pay the incentive for the next semester.
What is the incentive amount for prospective (local student) to register at UNIMY?
Local Student (Referee) by UNIMY Staff
- Foundation : RM500
- Diploma : RM800
- Bachelor Degree : RM1200 – RM1700
- Postgraduate : RM1500
Local Student (Referee) by UNIMY Current Student / Alumni & Adopted School
- Foundation : RM350
- Diploma : RM500
- Bachelor Degree : RM1000 – RM1200
- Postgraduate : RM500
What is the incentive amount for prospective (international student) to register at UNIMY?
International Student (Referee) by UNIMY Staff
- Foundation : RM900
- Diploma : RM1000
- Bachelor Degree : RM1500 – RM1700
- Postgraduate : RM1500
International Student (Referee) by UNIMY Current Student / Alumni & Adopted School
- Foundation : RM500
- Diploma : RM700
- Bachelor Degree : RM1300 – RM1500
- Postgraduate : RM1000
UNIMY Staff, Current Student, Alumni & Adopted School who bring in prospective students through a Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) or Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) where these students are given specific privileges while studying at UNIMY, are not eligible to receive incentives from this scheme.
UNIMY Staff, Current Student, Alumni & Adopted School who are registered with any Student Admission’s Agent Company are not eligible to participate in this scheme.
Current students who postpone their studies or fail to complete their studies are not eligible to participate in this scheme.
Take the Next
Contact us today for more information or to apply
for a programme.