Skip to main content

Frequently Asked
Question (FAQ)


Frequently Ask Question

Financial Aid

1. What are the guidelines for PTPTN application?

For PTPTN, CSE (Centre for Student Experience) will assist students regarding the application process.

2. What other financial AID?

UNIMY provides Zakat to students who are entitled based on the terms and conditions. For further enquiry please contact CSE (Centre for Student Experience) Department. We also provide scholarship bursary to students based on terms and conditions, for more info please liaise with Marketing Department.


1. What are other services that UNIMY provides to students?

Beside the above-mentioned facilities, students also will get other benefits such as free counselling service, free unlimited WIFI etc

2. Are any activities organized for UNIMY students?

UNIMY has many interesting activities for students organized by our SRC (Student Representative Council) and we have clubs that students can join such as PEER Club, Rakan Usrah Club, Arts Club, E-Sport, etc.

Take the Next

Contact us today for more information or to apply
for a programme.

Enquire NowApply Now